-
August 4th, 2006, 02:11 AM
#1
Felicity_Fan85
Guest
I only have 4 18" AGs right now and a bitty. I'm getting Jess for Christmas and still want more dolls. I play with them all and right now they all sit on my bed becuase my ceiling is still not fixed. They all are in my big stop-frame doll movie and take turns being in small stop-frame movies. Sometimes I bring one or two downstairs and they watch a movie with me. Also I read to them over the summer I picked 4 dates- one for each 18" girl to "lead" where we did a craft or something from her time and watched a movie that she picked.
It's going to be hard though because I'm only brining Kirsten with me to college this year (so I have room if I find a good deal on ebay or something). I know my mom is going to watch my other girls and Kirsten and I will write to them so much and we'll see them in December.
They also have each other to play with. A couple days ago they played uno and dolls and Sam slept over (she's my mom's and lives in her room-just diagnal from my room).
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks